Friday, November 20, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps November Sneak Peeks Day 2 - Handmade Sentiments!

 Welcome back to Day TWO of our November Krafty PeeksAre you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more? I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!


The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from artist 
Melissa Baker-Nguyen and it's called.....

HANDMADE SENTIMENTS!!



This adorable set features lots of fabulous designs for the backs of your cards, for stamping on envelopes and tags, for gifts and lots more!  SO many options and this one is a must-have in your krafty collection! Check out HANDMADE SENTIMENTS in so many gorgeous creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs! You'll also see the new stencils, hybrid ink and krafty dots along the way! I couldn't wait to make a whole set of gift tags with this new stamp set!! I've also been playing around with my gelli plate and decided to try out the reinkers on it... and I love how they turned out! I paired the new SOFT SAGE reinker with various other colours of Kraftin' Kimmie Ink reinkers and got messy (but not too messy, ha ha) with the fabulous New SPLISH SPLASH stencil. There are lots of fun things you can do with the reinkers, and this is one of my favourites!!


I used my Cricut to cut a splat and heat embossed various sentiments from the HANDMADE SENTIMENTS set. I even used the dotted lines to create several faux stitching elements! You might recognize all the fun craft supplies I colour coordinated to each tag from the Let's Get Krafty Stamp Set!!


I added some ribbon, hemp twine, stickers and our New DREAMY DOTS to each tag and handstitched a button on. 


Of course I'm going to be using the HANDMADE SENTIMENTS set on the backs of all my cards, but I definitely wanted to use them on these tags as well! I'm sure this is going to make a handmade gift even more special!


Be sure to leave some love at each stop on the hop below because Kraftin' Kimmie will be giving away some krafty $$ to the shop! You'll see more of our November goodies tomorrow and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group! For now, check out all the sweet goodness in today's hop! See you tomorrow!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE! Great colors and I love how you put the sentiment on the SPLAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bookmarks!! What great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the bookmarks and sentiments on the splat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karla, your bookmarks are so cute, love the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty bookmarks! love the splattered backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags are so Dang CUTE! I love the splattered look! Adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete