Friday, November 13, 2020

Merry Memories Layout with Wild Whisper!

 Hello friends! I'm sharing a Christmas layout today on the Wild Whisper Blog, and I'm excited to share the non-Christmas supplies I'm using ;) I love looking back on old photos and these ones where my two youngest were so little make my heart happy!! They always had so much fun playing with the ornaments on the tree. It's funny looking at these years later I notice one of my girls has her treasured blanket close, as always, and the other has kicked off her socks - just like she still does, lol. I'm using the SCT365 2020 November layout sketch as my inspiration!


Don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% off at the Wild Whisper Shop!!



Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out all the closeups and details on the Wild Whisper Blog, and have an amazing, crafty weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment