Monday, May 2, 2011

Sketchy Thursday - 4.28 Challenge

This past weekend my sister and I went to a fabulous retreat at the Stoneridge Mountain Resort in Canmore, AB.  It was beautiful! This was the first time I'd stayed overnight at a scrapbook retreat and my 4 year old had a wonderful Daddy Daughter Weekend with her amazing dad.  It was amazing how quick the time flew by! I completed 10 layouts over 2 days and had to do a Sketchy Thursdays challenge, of course!

I did two layouts for this sketch:

Wii - 1
 This one I turned upside down:

Whiz kid


5 comments:

  1. Great job on both! Aren't scrappy weekends like that so fun?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages : )
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee both of these!! I love love love the photos and LOVING the background paper in that first one! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute moments to capture!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics and I love how you used the same sketch yet theu look so different!

    ReplyDelete