Wednesday, March 12, 2014

OCC Clean and Simple 3 - Faux Metal

I'm so excited to start another class at Online Card Classes! This time the class is focusing on clean and simple, one layer cards. Neither of which I normally do, but I'm a big fan of the teachers in this class and am excited to learn some new techniques.

The first card features a faux metal embellishment, created by stamping Versamark through a punched image and heat embossing with silver powder 3 times, and then after the last application quickly stamping with a flower stamp to create an impression.


I used Simon Says Stamps from the set that came with the February card kit for the sentiment and several flowers, as well as some small flowers I had from different sets. 


Here you can see a close up of the faux metal. Neat effect!


All these flowers definitely make me think of springtime!


Inside - I combined several stamps from different sets to create a fun, coordinating inside!

Hope you are all having a fabulous week :-)

Challenges-
DL Art - March Linky Challenge
Just B Creative Crazy - March Linky Challenge

Happy Crafting!

Karla


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card I love the clean simple design
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete