Monday, January 5, 2015

Bimini Moose Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy New Year! I am sooo super excited to be part of the very first Pocket Scrapbooking challenge over at BIMINI MOOSE!

Our challenge this time is...
Pocket Scrapbooking - ANYTHING GOES


Our challenges will run for 2 weeks.
This one will close on Mon, Jan 19 @ Noon Eastern time - giving us time to pick a Top 3 for the post the following day with our Next Challenge.

For my project I wanted to create a title page for my first ever Project Life album. I am very excited about doing this type of album!! My girls love looking at pictures of themselves and this way I can get those pictures off my phone, or computer, and into an album. I also think I will be able to get way more journaling done - it's just so easy to forget all the little details if they're not written down right away!

I used the layout, for the most part, shown on the inside of the Core card kit, adding embellishments, pictures, die cuts, stamping and journaling. I love that I can add my 'old' stash supplies to this 'new' core kit to create a personalized album just for our family <3


I used my Cricut to die cut the word Happy with the Straight From The Nest cartridge and the 2015 with the Cricut as well.  I was actually looking for Hello, and after I glued on Happy I realized my mistake - but I hope it is a Happy year, so I guess that works, lol!


I used the heart stamps from Pretty Cute Stamps Any Better Than This stamp set and coloured them in with Distress Markers, and an Amy Tangerine date stamp.


For my album I'm using the Honey Edition album and core kit, but I plan to add lots of my own details and combine other cards as well. I just love all the bright colours in this kit!




Be sure to pop over to Bimini Moose and see the rest of the NEW DESIGN TEAM and what they have created to inspire you to play along. There will be several posts on the Bimini Moose blog during our challenge, so if you want to see the current challenge, click on the CHALLENGES tab on the blog. If you want to browse through all of the posts with ideas, tutorials, and some personal layouts, click on the HOME tab on that blog.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I'd love to hear your scrapbooking plans for 2015 :) Now, let's get started and link up your own project at Bimini Moose!

Linked to:
Stuck On U sketches - New Year die cut challenge
613 Avenue Create - AG
DL Art - Thankful Thursday January Linky Challenge
Crafting From The Heart - AG #41
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Old & New (stash & core kit)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new spot!!! yipeeeee for you!! This looks like a lot of fun and you can get these layouts done super quick!! I love the idea
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your album and that core kit you picked. So happy and pretty. I think the HAPPY 2015 is a great way to look at the new year. A mistake that turned into foreshadowing. LOL Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new spot! LOVE the happy colors on this layout! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Creates! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are beginning very well, as I can see! Thanks for sharing your PL at SOUS. Happy new year!
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice layout! You are off to a good start in your new creative undertaking! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great page and awesome photos. Love the colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete