Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Pumpkin Patch!

I am sure enjoying summer, but these Little Pumpkins are really making me look forward to fall! They are so happy and cute with these adorable faces you can mix and match - how can you not smile when you look at these guys?!!

I pulled out some papers from my 6x6 paper pads to use on this card as well as using a Spellbinders frame diecut which I cut from watercolour paper. I used some Distress Inks on the frame and then spritzed with Perfect Pearls spray mist to blend the colours and give it a shimmery look.


I stamped the pumpkins on various orange patterned papers from my stash, added the faces, and used Prismacolor Markers and a white gel pen to colour in the face and stems.


I chose a Happy Halloween sentiment for my card - I'm sure a friend is going to love it when Halloween comes around! I used some of the star stamps from the Superheroes set!


Here's a close up of the set:
Little Pumpkins
Thanks so much for joining me today!! Be sure to check out the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to see all the amazing projects over there right now as well as our current challenge going on right now!


1 comment: