Friday, January 25, 2019

Wild Whisper - Goals Layout!

Hello! I'm super excited to be back today sharing the brand new Crazy Motivated collection from Wild Whisper Designs!! This is a bright and fun collection, which is definitely going to motivating you to get going 😉 and is fantastic for documenting your workouts and healthy eating goals. I do feel much better when I work out, but sometimes it's hard to make the time and effort. I just need to remember how great I feel after. For this page I wanted to share my goals for being healthier and more active!


Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper Designs blog to see closeups of this page and get all the details! Have a wonderful weekend ahead friends!

Linked to:
CSM January Sketchy Challenge



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page!! I love the design!! Love your goals, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Goals Karla! Working out does make me feel better as well... Gives me more energy throughout the day! It takes time to just get use to it... Same as for drinking water... I get 8-10 glasses in everyday... not an easy feat of course... Both things took me time and now they are just apart of my everyday life! I love how you're encouraging yourself by scrapping it. It's a great reminder and looks good on paper! Awesome photos too and I hope you can keep it up! :) Big Hugs!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete