Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Scrap Shotz April 2019 Kit Club Reveal!

Hello friends! I hope you are having a great week so far 💓It's always a fun day when I get to share the new Scrap Shotz Kit Club Scrapbooking Kit, and this one is soooo gorgeous!! I love Cocoa Vanilla and their Happiness Collection just makes me.... well happy!


You can check out the video HERE where I'm sharing all the yummy details!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Head on over to the Scrap Shotz Blog to see closeups of all the supplies. The team will be sharing projects all month featuring this kit, so you won't want to miss it. Have a wonderful week!


2 comments:

  1. It looks like such an awesome kit!! I love the colors and the sheet of butterflies!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what a pretty kit! I love the brushstroke paper & the butterflies!! Looking forward to seeing what you create with it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete