Thursday, April 14, 2011

3 in 1 - using CC Designs!

I just love this little girl stamp holding the ice cream from CC Designs!  I started out doing the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #112 and picked out this little stamp I colored with markers and pencils.  I thought since she had a yellow dress this would also go along nicely with the Crafty Cardmakers blog challenge #43, which is to use yellow as a main color, and to use ribbon, stitching, and gems.  Then, I realized that it would also be in the theme of the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog to create a card 'For a Child'.

I am not usually this coordinated when it comes to combining challenges, but these just seemed to flow together!

I layered the yellow embossed cardstock onto green polkadot paper, then I faux-stitched around it with a CTMH stitch stamp.  I included green ribbon on the left edge of the card, and gems in the center of the flowers at the bottom.

I think this turned out pretty cute :) and I'm sure a little girl would love to receive this as a birthday card!



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Karla, love the cute image & pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete