Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ducky Umbrella - Challenge Me Monday #54

I thought I'd try another challenge this week too! Fantabulous Cricut's Monday Challenge #54 called for a die cut card with an umbrella or hat. (In my case I think winter boots might have been more appropriate for here in Calgary!)

I used the Just Cards cartridge for the duck, umbrella and sun and the Once Upon a Princess cart for the rainbow. The grass is from Everyday Paperdolls (and left over from a previous card).  I love looking through the cartridge books to find different ways to use the cuts I might not have even realized were there.

I used some glossy accents on the puddle and stickles for some lingering raindrops.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun card! It is just so cute. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, I love how you have put it all together. Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright and cheerful! That little duck is adorable too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete