Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mini Monster Birthday Card - Die Cuttin' Divas #9

Time for another Die Cuttin' Divas awesome challenge! This week they did a sketch challenge.  I used my Mini Monster cartridge that I'm loving! This was for a birthday card for a little boy.

http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-9-sketch-challenge.html
  
I also used the Once Upon a Princess cart for the "Happy Birthday" and the Everyday Paper Dolls cart for the fence and stars.


Amie 'needed' me to take a picture of the card with her ponies!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute spin on this sketch!!! I love the mini monster :0) It looks like the "My little pony have taken him as a prisoner LOL TFS!!!! this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* your card. That monster is the cutest thing ever. I have two little boys so I think I may have to get this cartridge. Great job on the sketch, wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete