Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tag - You're It - Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge 11

For this week's fun challenge from Die Cuttin' Divas I've made a cute Easter card using the Stretch Your Imagination cart for the bunny and the Heritage cart for the tag.  I love looking through the cartridge books to find things I normally wouldn't have used.  (Thanks Divas!) I found so many really nice tags in the Heritage book.

I used some Stampin' Up paper to cut out the bunny and egg die cut and added some stickles and popped the tag and bunny with foam tape.  I used my Fiskars border punch for the green striped paper (I've gotten a lot of use from this punch), added a flower eyelet and pink ribbon to the top of the tag, and put a couple cute flower brads in the corners.

I also got my March prize package in the mail this week from the Divas, and I'm very excited to dive into it! Thanks again :)

Happy Easter!

Karla

1 comment:

  1. Your Easter card is gorgeous Karla. Thanks for participating in the Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete