Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sweet Sunday Wreath Card!

I just love the Sweet Sunday sketches!! This week I decided to pull out a stamp set that I have had for at least 10 years! It's one that has all the elements of the wreath separate - I've seen lots of these lately. Funny, how things keep coming back in style. I used specialty stamping paper and Colorbox pigment inks to layer each stamp around a circle I drew with pencil. I used some Pink Paislee City Sidewalks paper as my background paper. This is one of those collections that I wish I really did buy more of!


The poinsettia is from a coordinating stamp and die set we used at a Make 'n Take last week, where I brought home some leftover leaves I didn't use. I layered my flower over a piece of vellum I stamped with my greeting and a Dec 25th stamp that I added Glossy Accents to.


Inside, I added another sentiment and a strip of that pretty red and white striped paper. 

I hope you are enjoying this week leading up to December. I always feel like I'm ahead of things and then December hits and I feel frantic! This year I am really trying to cut back and enjoy the important things.

Linked to-
Sweet Sunday Sketch - #246


613 Avenue Create - #99 AG
Craftin Desert Divas # 45 Christmas
Sister Act Card Challenge #84 AG Cards
Party Time Tuesdays # 191 AG
DL Art - Thankful Thursday #144 Anything Christmas
Craft Your Passion #241 - Cold/Winter themed


6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty anyone would love to get this. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Christmas challenge #144. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! It's so pretty and I like how you did the sentiment too!! Thanks for linking up with Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party!
    Kimberly :)
    Craftin' Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done!!!! Thank you for linking up with us at Craftin Desert Divas. ~ DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. We so appreciate you're sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C Karla! It's really fun to pull out those old stamps - isn't it?! Makes a cute, colorful and fun card!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create – [Challenge #99 Anything Goes w/optional use Subway Art]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love how you did the sentiment.

    Kim
    {Craftisan Studios}
    Craft Your Passion Design Team

    ReplyDelete