Monday, January 19, 2015

FCCB #243 - We Love Snowmen!


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Challenge #243 Snowmen

This Weeks Sponsor

Pretty Cute Stamps

   ~This Weeks Challenge~

Snowmen
Create a project inspired by Snowmen/Snowpeople

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

I am so glad to be back with a project for you with Fantabulous Cricut! It has seemed like so long, and as you probably know there are some changes on the blog. Now you get two weeks to play along! For my project this week I used the snowman cut from the Winter Frolic and the snowflake tag from the Very Merry Tags Cricut cartridges. I used the awesome Pretty Cute Stamps 'Snowmies' stamp set for my sentiments on the front and inside of my card, as well as the background snow, which I heat embossed in white. I handcut the snowdrifts and edged them with a blue marker.


How cute is this little guy?! He almost makes winter seems not so bad!

I popped the top of the snowflake tag up with foam dots and added some twine and a rhinestone in the center.

Inside and on the envelope I added two more die cut snowflakes and a sentiment from the Snowmies set.


Thanks so much for joining me today :) Be sure to check out what all the other amazing designers have come up with on the Fantabulous Cricut blog! You can link up your own project there and be entered to win an amazing gift certificate from Pretty Cute Stamps! You can visit the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to share the love for their sponsorship just in time to see all the sneak peeks for their January 2015 new stamp releases!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday January Linky Challenge
Stuck On U Sketches - Snow Die Cut Challenge
Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC #71 AG
Little Red Wagon - #272 Frosty


13 comments:

  1. This is darling Karla, I really like the pattern paper you used and the great accents you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the colors for the snowman scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card! Love the papers you chose, and all those great little details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karla this card is so cute! I love snowmen and I happen to love this one! I have cut him out many times myself and I love the way you created his scarf so colorful! Really great card! TFS! Thank you so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karla -so glad you have accepted the 613 Ave C challenge to share your project & creativity! What an absolute cutie! Your design is perfect for your snowman - I like the stenciled snow a lot!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG w/optional twist of Pooh Quote]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your snowman! he is just perfect in all that falling snow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card...and I love me some Pretty Cute Stamps! Thanks for linking it up to SOUS's Die-Cut Snow Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super dooper Cute. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off, I am following your blog! I know I "know" you
    but no idea how I've not been following you yet! So...fixed that!
    =)
    Thanks you so much for sharing this with us girls at Stuck on U Sketches!
    This is a FANTASTIC project! LOVE!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your snowman makes me smile!!!! LOVE! Thanks for sharing with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with the others, your snowman is cute! Thank You for sharing with us at SOUS Die Cut challenge. Hope to see you playing with our new challenge again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, that is a cutie patootie. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete