Sunday, January 4, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps Feature - Warm Fuzzies!

Well, it's definitely winter here! It feels like -25 C in Calgary, Alberta (that's 13 F)- and that's cold! So, I figured what could be better than a card using the sweet stamp set 'Warm Fuzzies' from Pretty Cute Stamps?!

I stamped these cute little guys (or girls!) on white cardstock and used Prismacolor alcohol based markers to colour them in, along with some coloured pencils and a white gel pen to add details.


I had to try out a new Tim Holtz Holiday Knit stencil that I sponged with Distress Inks over a die cut from a Spellbinders Nestabilities die. I love this stencil!


I stamped some of the snowflakes included in the stamp set with Distress Inks and added a little stenciled banner at the bottom with the adorable Warm Fuzzies sentiment. How cute!


Inside, I couldn't resist adding another fuzzy character and another awesome sentiment, layered over some more die cuts! I'm sure you all know how much I love all the details you can add with this set - hats and scarves and earmuffs....!


Check out all the amazing sentiments! How many cards could you imagine making with this set?! 

Thanks so much for joining me today! You can hop over to the Pretty Cute Stamps store to check out this set and so many more amazing sets. Now that the busyness of Christmas is over, I'm ready to relax with a lovely hot cup of tea and start crafting!

Linked to:
Deconstructing Jen - Sketch 182
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday


4 comments:

  1. This card is way too cute I love your penguin and seal and the littl pup with his cute hat is just adorable. the color is perfect and what fun stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brrrrr its wicked cold here in new england too! i love your card and the fun bright colors you used :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too adorable! Very well composed and nicely colored! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete