Monday, May 11, 2015

FCCB 251 - May Flowers!

CLICK HERE for the current Bimini Moose challenge
CLICK HERE for the current ScrapbookerPhD challenge

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...



Challenge #251 May Flowers
Make a project using flowers!

This Weeks Sponsor:



To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

For my project this week I used flower diecuts from Florals Embellished Cricut cartridge. I cut them out of watercolour paper and sprayed them with Dylusions Spray Inks, then added some sponged Distress Inks and Stickles for glitter. 


I layered the flowers on a handcut tag that I wrapped with twine and added Distress Ink around the edges. The background paper I used already had a distressed print on it!

Inside, I used another

Thanks for joining me today! I hope you're inspired to create your own floral project with at least one Cricut cut on it; and be sure to hop over to the FCCB blog to see what the other DT members have created!! Have an awesome week!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge
Little Red Wagon - Distress It






4 comments:

  1. Lovely card,Thank you for joining in with us at Scribble & Scrap Challenge and good luck. Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Both inside and out! Love the pretty flowers!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, I love the color and the sparkle
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete