Sunday, August 30, 2015

Let's Fall In Love!

Well, it really is still technically summer, but we have evidence of the fall season all around us - school is back this week, the leaves are just hinting at turning golden yellow and there are so many cute fall stamps and papercrafting products that it's hard not to get just a wee bit excited!

When you see this adorable Harvest Happiness stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps you'll see what I mean! I just love it - it's not just the super sweet little boy scarecrow, but there's also a sweet little girl scarecrow in this set! And, of course all the fun fall accessories - a cornstalk, hay bale and sunflower to name a few along with all the awesome sentiments....

 Harvest Happiness
I love this sweet sentiment in the set that I stamped on the front of my card - and I felt like this scarecrow couple just needed to share their love! The zig zag stitching was done with the stamp from the Sew Amazing set - it made the perfect outline around the border of my background, and the heart comes from that set too. I used some Perfect Pearls mist to spritz a bit of shimmer onto my card after I had everything placed where I wanted.


I coloured the images in with Prismacolor Markers after stamping on white cardstock I used a black pen to add some vines to the pumpkins, added some glittery Stickles and used foam dots to pop up some elements on the card.


I used the pumpkins from the Little Pumpkins set - one of my Fall 'must have' sets!


Inside, I stamped another sentiment inside a pumpkin, added another heart button and one of these awesome cornstalk stamps.



Here's a look at the other two sets I used:

Sew Amazing

Little Pumpkins
Thanks so much for stopping by today to check out what I've been working on! I hope you have a lovely, happy, crafty week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment