Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Be Original Art Foamies Tag!

Good morning! Hope you are all having a great week so far. Soccer started for my 4 year old Monday so it's been busy times getting all that ready, but I did manage to sneak in a quick tag to share with you all! A while ago I borrowed some pretty Art Foamies stamps from my friend, Laura, and I had so much fun creating some awesome backgrounds. If you've never heard of Art Foamies stamps before you can check out this video here. I stamped this pretty dragonfly onto a manilla tag and stuck it in my drawer until just the right time! Since I already had my background stamped, I decided to use my Distress Inks to sponge on a bit of colour and added some brown ink around the edges.


I used some blue and green Distress Inks to colour my seam binding ribbon before tying it onto my tag. A bit of Ground Espresso brown Distress Ink finished the edges of my chipboard flower sticker and coloured the ribbon along the bottom of the tag. That's one reason I love buying white trims and ribbon - I get to colour coordinate them with my project!

This 'be original' stamp is from the Crazy Talk stamp set that coordinates with the Crazy Birds stamps. I used an Archival black ink to stamp over my Distress Inked background. You can see a bit of the Crazing Collage Medium from Tim Holtz that I brushed over the tag to create a subtle texture. A few light green pearls finished off my project.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!


1 comment: