Wednesday, March 15, 2017

3 Cheers for Green Beers!

Hello friends! I simply had to pop in quick to share this cute little St. Patrick's Day tag with you using the Lucky stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps! I used two of the sentiments in the set - how cute is the Green Beers along with the leprechaun, clover and mug of beer.

I've been playing around with my new Distress Oxide Inks and I combined the Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink with two of the regular green Distress Inks (of course I had to use Lucky Clover ;) I even coloured my piece of white silk ribbon with the inks after applying them to my tag. Then, I stamped on this cute little leprechaun.

I coloured him with my Jane Davenport Magic Wand coloured pencils. It makes me feel magical just using these! I added a few white highlights with a gel pen and some Stickles along with A Day In The Woods sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps. For the mug of green beer I topped it with liquid embossing in white and puffed it up with a heat gun and then added some Distress Ink watered down. A bit of Stickles right on top and he's ready to celebrate!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a Happy St. Patrick's Day this Friday!!

 You can follow me on social media at these links here:

DL Art - Thankful Thursday March Linky Challenge
FFC #179- AG
Word Art Wednesday #272/#273- AG 
Craftaholics R Us - March - Shades Of Green


10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so cute!! The leprechaun is absolutely adorable!! I love the foam on the beer!! This makes me smile!! So fun, my friend!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is having so much fun. Love it Karla. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background you created with the new Oxides! I can't wait to get my hands on them! I love your happy leprechaun! Perfect tag for Saint Patrick's Day! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is such a cute tag!!!! Love that background!!! Thank you so much for playing along at Jo's Scrap Shack in our Funday Friday challenge! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, Fun Tag!! Thanks for joining in and sharing your art with us at word Art Wednesday! Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tag! Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! I love that ribbon too! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cheeky leprechaun tag.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my. This is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. I'm a bit late popping round everyone's blog this month... but at least it is still March!
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. This is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. I'm a bit late popping round everyone's blog this month... but at least it is still March!
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine (DT) x

    ReplyDelete