Monday, June 13, 2011

CPS Sketch Challenge #222 - Father's Day

Can't believe it's almost Father's Day! Where has half the year gone already?! CPS Sketch Challenge Blog has a new sketch out and it worked perfectly for a Father's Day card for my hubby!

I used Close To My Heart stamps, which I stamped with Distress Inks and colored with colored pencils and K & Company patterned paper.


 I placed two brads on either end of the 'happy' sign and popped it with foam dots.
 Inside view

Amie made her card as well and stamped, colored, sponged and added lots of brads and buttons.  She was very excited!

 I think maybe Tim Holtz will be featuring her technique!

Happy Father's Day to the Best Dad!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun father's day card!! Looks great! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look great! :) Thanks for joining us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable and great job on the CPS sketch this week!! Thanks for playing along :o)

    ReplyDelete