Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Playing in Paradise Challenge 30

Well, just spent 2 beautiful weeks in BC! It was actually HOT, and we definitely aren't used to that, except for the odd day, in Calgary... We had beautiful beaches to swim in and great camping spots and amazing mountain scenery.  It was +35 there and today, back home, we are looking at a rainy, cool 8 degrees! Oh well, we had fun :)

I used Scrapbooker's Paradise sketch challenge this week to make a cute card for a friend.  I used the CC Designs stamp (that I picked up at Scrapbooker's Paradise!) and colored them in with my Prismacolor markers, and of course added some Stickles.  I used some great CTMH paper which I used on the card front and a CTMH sentiment.  After I popped up the apples on the side of the card I covered them with Glossy Accents.



Hope you are all enjoying the rest of your summer! Here's hoping for an awesome September :)

Moyie Lake, BC 

Cranbrook, BC

Driving through BC

Fairmont Hotsprings, BC

3 comments:

  1. Darling card...love those little popped up apples! Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so darn fun! Apples? What a perfect idea for back-to-school even! Thanks for playing at the Scrapbooker's Paradise Playing in Paradise Challenge!

    Love those pretty pics of BC too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful card. I love all the apples. Thanks for playing along with us for this week's Playing in Paradise challenge!

    ReplyDelete