Friday, October 21, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 139


As alway, Karen at The Sweetest Thing has a great sketch challenge this week! I actually turned the card on its side for this challenge.  I embossed the green cardstock with a the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, and then layered on the pink and yellow stripes, in a non-traditional Halloween color theme.  I then layered on a digi image from Bugaboo Stamps, which I colored in with my Prismacolor markers.  I popped up the banners that I stamped from a My Mind's Eye stamp set.

This little witch is so cute, and I printed it directly onto cardstock, after opening it in Microsoft Works, resizing it and lining up two rows of three images, without changing any printer settings.  The markers, which are alcohol based, worked great with the printer ink too.  Bugaboo Stamps has Freebie Friday where they offer a free digi stamp on Fridays, so head over....

Hope everyone is having a Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment