Wednesday, August 28, 2013

So Blessed - Scrapbooker's Paradise Sketch Challenge

A little while ago I posted a Thanksgiving layout I did using the CS July sketch and I wanted to do a second page using some more pics using this month's sketch from Scrapbooker's Paradise.

I sponged some Distress Ink around the edge of a piece of Kraft cardstock and used the Apple Cider collection from Imaginisce that I won a couple years ago.  It is such a cute collection - stickers, rub-ons, paper! The paper is a 6x6 paper pack; I cut the strips across the bottom and placed them on each side of the picture, making it look like a longer piece.  I placed the rub-ons on the bottom right side of the page and the stickers on the diamond shapes on the right.  Love the little racoon!

Well, I'm quite proud of myself getting last Thanksgiving's layouts done before this one! (just don't look in my stack of other pics waiting to get scrapped, lol!)

My beautiful sis and her daughter,
Me and Erica (so tiny!)
My big daughter, Steph and her fiancé and my other big girl, Amie



 
My pages alongside each other
 

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful LO, those papers are so cute :) and very clever how you've used the 6x6. I would never have guessed. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise with us this month. Hope to see you again next month.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing with us this month Karla.
    Your LO won, check out today's post and email me.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete