Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Guest Designer Playing in Paradise Sketch Challenge #6

I'm soooo excited to have been named the winner of the PPSC #4 challenge! I received a lovely box of Imaginisce Camping papers, stickers and stamps.  What a treat!

Plus, I get the honor of being Guest Designer this month for challenge #6.

 
 
I used all the wonderful goodies Scrapbooker's Paradise sent me!





Be sure to hop over to the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog to see all the details and get to work designing your own page based on this month's sketch!

Happy Friday!
xx

Supplies:
Imaginisce - Camping Paper Pack, Stickers and Stamps
Bella Blvd - Washi Tape (orange stripe)
Making Memories - Passport Stickers
Baker's Twine
Cricut
Tombow Markers
White Gel Pen
Sequins
Distress Ink
Cardstock

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO; looks like you got some very nice loot :) I love how you've done your title with the footprints backing it. Wonderful embellishing too - the repeated sequins are very effective. Gorgeous photos! Thanks so much for guest designing for us this month!

    ReplyDelete