Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Naughty or Nice?!

I thought I'd use the Mojo Monday sketch this week for a tall and skinny card. The size is 3.5 x 5.5, and I made it a top folding card. I used the Merry Nice Prima stamp by Julie Nutting. I'm such a paper doll fan and love the paper pieced outfit options with her stamps!


I used scrap paper leftover from a Simon Says Stamp card kit from last year, and I coloured part of the sentiment on the card front with Distress Markers. I really like the fine tip on one end of these. They are great for journalling too. 


I used Prismacolour Markers on vanilla cardstock to colour in everything except the dress, which I paper pieced using coordinating scraps.


Inside - I white heat embossed the sentiment onto black cardstock and added a stamped bell, which also came in the set.


I hope you are enjoying your week.  The weather is definitely cooler here today and I'm really feeling like doing a few more Christmas cards!

Challenges:



Crafting By Designs - Get Ready For Christmas 

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Blog #196 - make it colourful 

Simon Says Monday Challenge - finishing touch Stamping

DL Art - Thankful Thursday September Linky Challenge



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 196 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tall and skinny card and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete