Tuesday, September 8, 2015

POW!! Birthday Card!

I am on a Superhero roll right now! I just had to make this cute card for a little friend's birthday and figured I use the awesome sketch on this week's Mojo Monday blog to whip it up!

I cut my image out first with the coordinating SVG file from Pretty Cute Stamps before stamping and already had it precoloured with Prismacolor Markers. This made it super quick to put together!


I used the Boardwalk BoBunny Collection 6x6 paper pad on my card - love this background paper that looks like it's peeling up!


Inside:

Here are the stamp sets I used:

Super Sentiments
 Superheroes
Thanks so much for stopping by today! You can find a Project Life layout using these stamps as well here and find out how to enter to win a gift certificate for your very own Pretty Cute Stamps here!!

Linked to: 
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Stamp & Die Cut
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make It Colorful
Mojo Monday - #414 Sketch


6 comments:

  1. Super cute. That peeling paper looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the little person who receives this will love it, Karla! And all the wonderful colors and patterns make it perfect for our challenge this week! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super COOL!!! LOVE the peeling paper... looks awesome! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog. Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute Karla great take on the sketch Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete