Sunday, December 27, 2015

Crafty Project Life Page with Pretty Cute Stamps!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! We certainly did, and I'll be back to share some layouts from our events! For today, I'm posting at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog and I wanted to share a crafty Project Life page I made using the Happy Crafting and Sew Amazing stamp sets from Pretty Cute Stamps.

I had some cute pics of my girls working on some crafty projects and these stamped images were the perfect embellishments to add to my pockets. I used some sewing themed paper from Carta Bella, added my photos and then my stamped images.


I cut the coordinating SVG outlines with my Cricut Expore, stamped them with Memento Ink and coloured them in with Prismacolor Markers. This little girl from the Happy Crafting set is so cute! I love how she can hold whatever crafty supplies up I choose!

I gently curved this Scrapbooking stamp while on the acrylic block so it would fit on my arrow sticker.

The Sew Amazing set was perfect to layer on this sewing themed journaling card! 

Here's a look at these stamp sets:
Happy Crafting 

Sew Amazing

Thanks so much for joining me today! I wish you all a very Happy New Year!!



1 comment:

  1. So CUTE Karla! LOVE your Project Life Layout! and I took a sneak peek around since I've been missing for a week! Always such CUTE creations coming from you! Hope you had a Fabulous Christmas and in case I don't get back around to your blog before the new year - Hope you & your Family Have a Blessed New Year! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete