Friday, August 21, 2020

Documenting Coronavirus Travelers Notebook Style!

 Hello my friends! Today I'm sharing a travelers notebook that I'm using the document the Coronavirus 2020 events! I recently did a LIVE video for Scrap Shotz and we had fun making part of this notebook - check out the cover and the pages below with some interesting things I wanted to document!




Here are the next 4 pages that I'm sharing on the Wild Whisper Blog today! Be sure to check out that blog post for all the details.




Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to use the code DTKARLA if you're shopping at the Wild Whisper Shop and you'll save 10%!! You can also check out the available products in the Scrap Shotz Store and all the new collections available for PRE-ORDER too!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment