Sunday, April 25, 2021

Scrap Shotz - Playing with Vicki Boutin Color Study Collection!

 Hello friends! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today sharing several projects using the amazing New Vicki Boutin Color Study collection! I decided to create a mixed media card with a fun motivational message first up. 


Using the same supplies I created a 12x12 layout and the Foundations Heavyweight Mixed Media Paper (seriously love this!)


And, I have a slimline Hugs card using Color Study and the Memory Box Twiggy Hugs Die!


Here's a look at the process video where you can see just how this card came together!

Be sure to check out the Scrap Shotz Blog where you'll get all the details and closeups and also find a video on how to use the awesome Vicki Boutin Gel Crayons! Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you have an amazing week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment