Friday, March 1, 2024

KKS March Stamp of the Month!

We are so excited to share our newest 

Stamp Of The Month -

Gnome One Like You!


This will be FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of March!!
*while supplies last



I coloured this cute image with alcohol markers and created a pretty spring card with cute gnome paper to match!


I used some coordinating patterned paper to paper piece her hat and dress, and I added the lucky clover to the top of the card. I fussy cut out the sentiment and coloured it with the markers and added that to the bottom of the card. She is so cute and I love that there are so many occasions to use this for!!


We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
March Stamp Of The Month - Gnome One Like You!! Check out the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog to see all the other beautiful samples from our Design Team!

Happy Krafting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment