Saturday, October 15, 2011

Recent Card Making Endeavors :)

I'm a little behind on doing some postings... so thought I'd share a few cards on one post today!  I love that Scrapbookers' Paradise has Toonie Thursdays.  I can bring my 4 year old, who loves crafting, and she'll sit quietly and help me put a quick card together.  Often they will feature a new technique or product to use and what is more fun than getting to play with paper?!

In this card we stamped an image, then colored it in with the sponge pads and Distress Inks after stamping with a clear Versamark pad and a 'writing' stamp. Neat effect.


 This is a gift card holder stamp, which we cut apart and stamped on various papers before reattaching.  The lid opens to reveal the slot for the card!  We embossed the coffee cup area before attaching and pleated some cool paper tape.


 This is my own card I made for a cute Fall card idea.  I used a Hero Arts digi stamp I downloaded from Two Peas in a Bucket and colored with Prismacolor markers. It is a set that comes with a few versions of adorable owls!

 Inside view - I put a little guy in the corner of the inside of my card :)


I made this card for a friend's birthday. I embossed the red cardstock, attached my colored image and added a flower and ribbon.  Very easy, but turned out pretty cute!

Right now Two Peas in a Bucket has a free digi kit from Hero Arts with tulips, paper, buttons and other extras you can download.  It's worth checking back every once in a while to see what they have.

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/hero-arts/83753-free-digikit-ha-sketch-tulips/?filters=_hero+arts_%2Fhero-arts-digital%2Ffree%2Fdigital-kits

No comments:

Post a Comment