Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Playing in Paradise #39

Whenever I think of making a masculine card the Tim Holtz Distress Inks and sanded Core'dinations paper come to mind! For this week's Playing in Paradise challenge the request was to create a masculine card or project. 

I inked the edges of the card with green Distress Ink and embossed the top Core'dinations paper layer with a winter folder, which I think could have many uses! Then I placed it on top of another Core'dinations paper embossed with a circle folder and layered this on top of some Tim Holtz music paper.  Below I added a strip of edged paper, which I sanded, and topped it off with a metal key.


Supplies: Sizzix embossing folder, Winter Botanical set: Botanical Patch; Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spots and Dots; Core'dinations cardstock; Tim Holz seasonal paper stash; Fiskars edge punch

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous masculine card! Love all the distressing and embossed texture.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete