Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Fox

Even though my mind is on Christmas cards this month - I do have several birthdays to celebrate as well! My nephew's birthday is tomorrow and he definitely needed a cute little card.  I used the very cute fox cut from the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge and the party hat and windmill from the same cartridge. 

I used glittery cardstock to cut the green part of the hat and the windmill and a shiny orange cardstock to cut the fox, hat and windmill.  Of course I had to heat emboss my sentiment with Crystal embossing powder over Distress Ink.
Mr. Fox is sitting on a log sticker from a camping collection!
 I cut the center of the windmill out of brown cardstock, but it needed something else, so I added some Ice Stickles.
The inside cut is from the same cartridge and I again used the same shiny orange and glittery green cardstocks.

Hope you have a great birthday little man!

Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - Sparkle and Bling

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I really like the cute little fox and the sparkle on the pinwheel is great! Thanks for joining FCCB's "sparkle & bling" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete