Saturday, November 30, 2013

Simon Says December Card Kit!

I got a wonderful package in the mail today! The December Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp. I am so excited to get started on making some fun cards. The great thing about these kits are the fantastic inspirational cards the design team comes up with. There is never a lack of ideas to create with these kits.
 
These two cards were inspired by Kristina Werner's cards she created using this kit.  I love this cute snowflake stencil! I've been looking for a good white gel pen and I pulled out one I've had for a while - the Gellyroll pen by Sakura - It worked amazing :)
 

You can see Kristina's post and video showing how to create this card on the SSS blog. I was able to very quickly make this card - I really like the woodgrain cardstock and the cute sentiment!


I'll be heading to my craftroom to whip up more cards using this kit very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment