Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Milk & Cookies Happy Birthday!

Funny, I didn't realize how many birthdays I had to make cards for this time of year! I think I need to start a little earlier making a stash of birthday cards along with holiday cards :)

I needed a quick birthday card for a 7 year old nephew - so what could be better than cookies and milk??! Out comes the new Milk & Cookies stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps and the My Girl 6x6 patterned paper pack from My Mind's Eye.  I love these bright colours - and it just goes to show you that you can just as easily use this paper for a boy card just by using the B side! (I think anybody would love these colours!) I used the sketch from Scrapping Everyday Miracles turning it lengthwise and popped up the sentiment at the bottom with foam dots.


I coloured the cute cookie and the milk with Distress Markers on watercolour paper and then added these adorable glasses and the heart stamp!


Inside and on the envelope I added stamps from the Wish Big stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps.



Linked to:
Scrapping Everyday Miracles - November Card Sketch Challenge


5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super cute card for our SEM card challenge...great job Karla, and thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete