Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy Heart Day!

I've got another sweet digi stamp image from Kitty Bee Designs to share with you on a Valentines card with a non-traditional colour scheme!  For this card I used some scrap papers I had left over from a Simon Says Stamp card kit from last year. I really love this paper! I used some die cuts I had gotten from winning over at Little Scrap Pieces a few months ago and added some shiny heart stickers and twine.


I coloured the digi stamp with Prismacolor Markers  and added some Glossy Accents to the yarn ball, tiny heart and kitty collar.


Inside, I stamped the stitching, sentiment and hearts with a Simon Says Stamp set (the Be Mine on the tag is from the same set).


I hope you've all enjoyed your weekend! Thanks so much for joining me today :)

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday January Linky Challlenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New (my digi stamp)
Simon Says Monday Challenge - New & Old (my old paper scraps & stamp set - my New digi stamp)
Deconstructing Jen - Sketch #183


3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely darling! Love how you used the Basic Grey paper! GREAT job on the coloring, too! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love that cute little mouse! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete