Saturday, January 10, 2015

Mojo Monday & Kitty Bee Designs!

I just got this adorable digi stamp from Kitty Bee Designs!! Isn't he the cutest?! I'm also doing a scrap swap and thought what better way to combine using my scraps and colouring in a new digi stamp with using a Mojo Monday sketch!

Some of these scraps are from a Close To My Heart paper pack, and I added some stamps by Recollections (from Michaels) and Pretty Cute Stamps across the banner, which I heat embossed.


I used some Prismacolor Markers to colour in the stamp. I print my digi stamps directly onto white cardstock using fastdraft on my printer so there is less ink.  As long as I'm careful about not going over the black lines too much it works great! I added some hand drawn stitching lines around the white edge.


Inside, I used the Recollections stamp again that looks like a piece of washi tape - I have to experiment with this stamp more! and the Valentine and Hearts stamps which are from the Eskimo Kisses Pretty Cute Stamps set. I stamped with Distress Inks and heat embossed with Crystal embossing powder again, which is clear, but sparkly.


I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far, as well as getting a little crafty time in! Thanks so much for joining me today!!

Linked to:
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday 01/10/14
Sister Act Card Challenge - AG cards #88
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Something New (my digi stamp!)
Simon Says Monday Challenge - New & Old (old scraps & new digi stamp!)
DL Art - Thankful Thursday January Linky Challenge
Mojo Monday - Sketch 379




5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet Valentines! Thanks for sharing with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super adorable card! :)
    and I like the use of patterned paper here.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgosh! such a sweet card :) I love it!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete