Sunday, January 4, 2015

Travel & Birthday Pocket Page Scrapbooking!

So, I guess everyone is 'behind' in scrapbooking... But I just realized the 2010 pics I'm still working on are almost 5 years old! Holy Cow! I've decided it's going to be a bit easier to use some pocket pages to get those wonderful pictures into my scrapbook so my kids can enjoy them. :)

These layouts are showcasing pictures from the trip we took to Saskatchewan for my mother in law's 70th birthday, and all the fun we had along the way!






I used some Simple Stories and Recollections journaling cards, some stickers from CTMH, some stamps and lots of papers from my stash. I had previously edited some of the pics with a software program and was able to add 4 photos per background to get in all the extra photos I could!

I can see me really having fun with these pocket pages! Don't forget to check back Tuesday morning for the very first challenge over at Bimini Moose!! and you can follow our new Facebook page here!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday January Linky Challenge
PDE Linky Party - Celebrations
4 Crafty Chicks - Celebrations


5 comments:

  1. Nice Layout! Well crafted, indeed! Thanks so much for stopping by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla your layouts are just amzing what adorable pictures of the children.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pages! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages! I have just started getting into Picture My Life Scrapbooking and it is wonderful! It looks like a great time was had in each page! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
    Tina- DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful set of pages! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Creates! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete