Tuesday, May 19, 2015

At The Park BoBunny Layout!

Well, here in Canada it was the Victoria Day Long Weekend and our family enjoyed it at home, but we did lots! I spent Friday with my 8 year old, Amie, cleaning and reorganizing her room! We cleared out a lot of stuff - some garbage, some goodwill, lots of old clothes... Then, we had a mommy-daughter date and went to a couple home stores where she picked out some special items for her room. It was so nice to just spend some time together and she was so thoughtful with what she wanted to put in her room. We had a lovely time and her room looks fantastic!

Later Saturday it actually snowed here! So, we stayed in and did lots of crafty stuff on Sunday, and then today we enjoyed a full morning at a local amusement park, Calaway Park. The kids had so much fun and it was so amazing to see how much they had grown and what rides they could now go on! Erica, who's 3, was super excited to be able to go on the planes and the swings!

Of course, I had to get in some scrapbooking! I wanted to do a layout with these sweet pictures of Erica in the baby swing. She's getting so big now that she really doesn't fit in it anymore and I know it's probably one of the last few times she's even going to want to get in it.

I used the BoBunny Primrose 12x12 papers that you can cut apart into journalling cards for this layout - I just love the browns, greens and pinks in this collection - and I layered the cards and pics into a grid pattern following the May Sketchy Challenge over at Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.


I added some paper diecuts from a Maggie Holmes Crate Paper pack - her Open Book collection. I love, love, love these pieces! The 'e' included in the pack was perfect to add to the page, especially since Erica thinks anything that starts with an E spells her name!


I layered on the diecuts with the Primrose paper to create little mini pages within the grid - I love how they turned out! These would be perfect to do with pocket pages as well!



Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you enjoyed a relaxing and crafty weekend and have a lovely week ahead! And be sure to check out some awesome Canadian Shopping with Scrapendipity!

Linked to:
613 Avenue Create - AG
DL Art - Thankful Thursday May Linky  Challenge
Inspiration Destination - #33 AG
Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge - #239 Gratitude (so thankful for Erica and this time she's little)
Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine - May Sketchy Challenge


2 comments:

  1. Super cute layout and just love the colors too :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Lasting Memories
    Tina LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious layout! Love the blocking style. thanks for playing along at lasting memories. Claire, LMDT

    ReplyDelete