Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pocket Pages and a Card with Picture My Life Skylark!

CLICK HERE for the current FCCB challenge
CLICK HERE for the current Bimini Moose challenge
CLICK HERE for the current ScrapbookerPhD challenge

I just discovered Picture My Life Scrapbooking cards through Close To My Heart, and I'm so excited!! My lovely friend, Sheri Ballantyne sent me some amazing 4x6 and 3x4 pocket page cards recently and I couldn't wait to use them. They really are gorgeous! My only dilemma was deciding which side of the card to use, lol!

I put together this pocket page from our family hike at a nearby Provincial Park and the Skylark cards matched my theme perfectly! I used some We R Memory Keepers page protectors and added my pics and journalling cards. I layered on some Simple Stories mini cards, some circles punched with a 1" circle punch and used some retired CTMH papers and stamps. 


I just love the look of these cards - the layered look adds so much interest to the page!

Here's a close up of some of the cards - I used a 4x6 one on the top, layering a bingo card and circle, and a 3x4 one below it that I stamped with a You Are My Sunshine CTMH stamp in Vintage Photo Distress Ink and layered it on top of some patterned paper.

Isn't the sentiment on this card wonderful?!

And, I just couldn't stop myself!! so I made a quick card using this Friend journalling card from the Skylark collection!!

I usually spend hours on a card and this literally took me 10 minutes! What a great idea for another way to use these amazing cards ;)

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you're inspired to pull out your journalling cards and create. If you want to check out Sheri's website that would be awesome - the May Stamp Of The Month would be perfect for scrapbookers! You can also find her at her blog Sheri Says Just Scrap It! And don't forget there's still time to join us at the Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenge blog - click here to find the current challenge!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge
Cookin' & Craftin' Thursday Link Up
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper May Link Up - AG w/ patterned paper


2 comments:

  1. These are FANTASTIC! Your page looks awesome and I love your card, too. It's amazing how versatile these cards can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout, love all your amazing details
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete