Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps - May Sneak Peek!

Sooo exciting!! You are going to love the New Releases this month from Pretty Cute Stamps! I'm totally loving this adorable Tea-rriffic set! 


For my project today I made a card and tea gift set by paper piecing these sweet stamped images. I created a stenciled background using the Tim Holtz Doily stencil and Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio. After layering papers from a 6x6 paper pad - Front Porch by Pebbles,  I diecut a star from a Spellbinders die out of watercolor paper and added Distress Inks and a spritz of water to put my tea set on. 


 Inside, I stamped this lovely tea bag stamp and this awesome sentiment on more of that Pebbles paper!

I love how happy this little set is! I made a band with another teacup to decorate my tea bag and added some more stamps to coordinate the envelope as well. 


Thanks so much for joining me today! Be sure to stop over at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to see the rest of the awesome projects the design team has come up with for this release! There's also a really great free cut file for you to download today! 

I will be back tomorrow with a look at all the stamp sets and another fun project in the New Release Blog Hop!


Giveaway!!
You could win a $15 gift certificate to Pretty Cute Stamps from me just by liking my Facebook fan Page and leaving a comment on the Giveaway post! 

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge 
Cookin' & Craftin' - Thursday Link up

6 comments:

  1. Wow I love all these, but especially the ones of your daughters at story time. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card and so glad you joined us at Create and Inspire Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute I just love your tea pot and cup- the smile is pretty nice to.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and your so talented!! Thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday!! Hope to see you tomorrow! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete