Sunday, August 2, 2015

Online Card Class Background Check - Resist Bookmark!

I just love all the backgrounds I'm completing in the Online Card Class, Background Check! I just had to go ahead and create this fun bookmark using one of the Resist Backgrounds I made.

I also got some new fun accessories for the Prima Paper Doll stamp by Julie Nutting, Marisol and paired with some Maggie Holmes Crate Paper 6x6 paper it seemed like the perfect combination to create this sweet bookmark.


Here's my resist background - The script paper in the background is what I started with. I stamped over it with the flower stamp and Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. After it cooled I blended Distress Ink over my background.

Here are these super sweet coordinating Prima stamps! I can't wait to try the bunny slippers!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Have an awesome weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I saw your other post as well.... you're getting a lot out of this class! I love seeing your finished products from it!!! LOVE your bookmark, it's so pretty! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete