Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps September Release Sneak Peek!



I'm so excited to be sharing a sneak peek with you today for the Pretty Cute Stamps September New Release stamp set Gingerbread House! This is such an sweet set and one that you will definitely want to use for creating the most adorable Christmas cards!!

I used some new Echo Park paper from a 6x6 pad, The Story Of Christmas to paper piece my little gingerbread house (one of my fav techniques!). I just loved the woodgrain paper and thought it would be perfect for a bit of a twist! I absolutely adore this sentiment included in the set!! And, I had to sneak in this little gingerbread man, which is actually from the Oh Christmas Tree set ;)


I used my Prismacolor Markers to color in this yummy candy and I popped up the heart on the house with a foam dot to add some dimension. Some gems from my stash and a white gel pen added some final details.


Inside, I added two more sentiments included in the set and a couple of the single gumdrops (I'm so craving gumdrops right now, lol!) I was able to use the SVG cut files that coordinate with this stamp set to easily cut the outlines before stamping, which made this go so quickly! 


Thanks so much for joining me today!! I'm so excited for you to see the full sets of the new releases - you are going to love them! I will be back on Friday to share my project for the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog Hop, so be sure to check back. In the meantime you can check out the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to see all the projects the awesome Design Team has come up with this week! There are three days worth of Sneak Peeks and then Thursday and Friday are both Blog Hop days full of so much inspiration! Here's wishing a you a happy, crafty week!

P.S. Here's the Freebie Cut File for today!! Head over to the PCS blog for the link to grab it!


Linked to:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Love this technique (paper piecing)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use a Stamp



4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! That gingerbread house is so sweet!! Very cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! This is super CUTE!! LOVE your Gingerbread house!! Wonderful Card Karla! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this? I love you little gingerbread house and your card is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete