Thursday, January 28, 2016

PDE Friday Linky Party - Vinyl Monogrammed Mug!

It's time for another Linky Party at the PDE blog!! And Anything Goes, as long as it's creative or crafty!

I'm showing off my very first ever attempt at cutting vinyl with my Cricut!! I designed this mug for my daughter, Stephanie, and it was so super quick and easy it's almost embarrassing, lol! I chose the font 'Everyday Fonts - Something To Shout About' from Cricut Design Space and used some American Crafts black vinyl to diecut my monogram S. Using the clear transfer tape I easily applied the cut to the mug. She's a lefty, so I thought it would be nice for her to have a mug she could actually see the design while she was drinking her tea.


It was so easy I decided to add another cut to the other side. This heart cut is from the Stamping Cricut cartridge.


Of course I had to add in a package of loose tea from my favorite tea shop- David's Tea! 

Thanks so much for joining me today! Please check out the amazing Design Team inspiration on the PDE Linky Party blog, where you can enter your own Anything Goes project! We'd love to see what you're up to!

Linked to-
Cut It Up challenge - Include a heart
DL Art - Thankful Thursday January Linky Challenge


7 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Congratulations on having so much success on your first attempt! Thanks for sharing this effort wth us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat idea! I've never worked with vinyl. It turned out great!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Love is in the Air challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project! You will love playing with vinyl now, lol!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Cup! Good for you! You will LOOOOVE playing with vinyl from now on - you'll see so many things and say - hummm I can totally Vinyl that! LOL And then you will! Hahaha Have a great weekend Karla! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that! Your daughter is going to love her "left handed cup" so much! Thanks for joining us for the Love is in the Air Challenge at Cut It Up!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty! Fun idea!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete