Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mini Gorjuss Girl Cards!

I just love the Gorjuss Girl stamps, so of course I was so excited to see the mini Gorjuss Girl stamps come out too! While we were away a week ago I brought along some stamps and Distress and Tombow Markers and had some fun watercolouring and paper piecing these images so that when I got home I could make up some cards.


This is one of my favourite stamps of these mini stamps! The little teddy bear is just so sweet :) I was fortunate enough to receive these pretty papers and embellishments in a recent Happy Mail swap, and they worked perfectly to put these cards together.




Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you are a Canadian shopper, be sure to check out the Scrapendipity Online Store - and if you're in Calgary be sure to head over to the NEW Scrapendipity store Selena just opened!! You can find out all the details on the Scrapendipity Way Of Life blog. Wishing you a wonderful, crafty week!


1 comment:

  1. Both cards are so pretty Karla! Wonderful Stamped images and I like those tiny bows you added to the card... so sweet!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete