I used Distress Ink to ink the back of my stamped image, which I probably didn't have to do, but I wasn't sure if it would show on the finished flower.
I used a stylus to create dimension on my petals, first on the back and then after turning over I rounded them into the middle. I spritzed them with water beforehand - you can notice the reaction from the Distress Ink - to make them more pliable.
I layered the petals together to create two different size flowers and glued them in the centers.
I used some Yellow Izink to add a bit of yellow colour close to the center of the flowers and then used matte medium to glue some pretty beads from 28 Lilac Lane in the centers.
Finally, I added some silver Stickles to my petals and voila - they are ready to go!
Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you have a lovely crafty week!