Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Relax and Enjoy!

Hi Friends! We have really been enjoying summer and had a great long weekend, celebrating Canada Day on Friday last week. You can check out pics of our family enjoying the day here on my other blog - Amie and Erica!  I wanted to bring you a coffee card I made today using the Three Cheers Coffee Lovers digi stamp set from Verve stamps.


I used alcohol markers to colour in my image and cut the sentiment out into two banner shapes before adding Distress Inks.

I used one of the pretty two-tone Recollections doilies under my stamped image and layered everything on a top folding card.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you had a lovely long weekend in your part of the world, and hope you enjoy a happy, crafty week!

Linked to:
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge
Mojo Monday - Sketch 453


3 comments:

  1. Great colours, love the way you used the design to create a focal point.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Love the pretty pinks and purples. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty... love the soft colors... beautiful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete