Monday, October 24, 2016

FCCB #288 - Fright Night

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge
at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!


Challenge #288 Fright Night

This Weeks Sponsor

Pretty Cute Stamps
Create a project inspired by Halloween!

And we are giving away a $25 Amazon gift certificate, courtesy of FCCB Design Team! This prize will be given if there are 10 entries or more.

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

For my card I used the Pretty Cute Stamps digital stamps Bride of Frankenstein, Zombie, and Vampire! They are just so super cute - perfect to add to all the Cricut cuts I used for this fun Halloween Night scene. I cut the bat from the CTMH Artistry cartridge, the spider from the Mini Monsters cartridge and the pumpkins from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. 

I coloured my images with Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers and layered them on a Distress Inked background using Evergreen Bough, Milled Lavender and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks. After I sponged on my inks I spritzed my background with Perfect Pearls to give it a shimmery, starry look!

I added some shiny Jack O Lantern sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps - perfect for a Halloween theme! I used some yellow watercoloured scraps to add behind my pumpkins and bat.

 Inside and on my envelope, I used digi stamps and a sentiment from the Candy Faces and My Boo sets! I also added a sentiment from the Bewitched clear stamp set on my envelope.

 A few foam dots add dimension to my spider and bat, and you can see here how that Perfect Pearl mist just shimmers!

Here's a look at the Digital Stamps I used on my project:
Candy Faces

Vampire

Zombie

My Boo


Bride of Frankenstein

And this awesome sequin mix!
Jack O Lantern sequins

Thanks so much  for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the FCCB blog to see what all the other Design Team members have come up with - and give our awesome sponsor some love at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog and the Pretty Cute Stamps Store! Have a wonderful, crafty week!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday #190 Halloween
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday


post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable, Karla!! Those trick or treaters are so darn cute!! I love the background and the details you added!! The envelope is fabulous, too!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable! I love everything about it and the envelope too. Glad we're on the team together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo Soooo CUTE! The background looks awesome and those adorable trick or treaters make me smile! Really fun card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful! What a great job you did coloring. Cricut cartridges have so many gems on them.

    Thanks for joining us for our Pumpkin Challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Boo Crew on your adorable and fun Halloween card! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the super fun images!! Spooky cute!!
    Such a fun Halloween card!! Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete