Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sushi Buddies Thank You Card!

Howdy friends! Hope you're week is going amazing! I'm sharing a super cute thank you card using the Kitty Bee Designs digital stamp Sushi Buddies on my spotlight post at the Kitty Bee Designs Blog today.

I started off colouring this cute sushi stamp using Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers, which are both alcohol based, after printing it on white cardstock. I used the sketch over at Mojo Monday to lay out my design and added some fun Silly Sushi diecuts from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.


I added the stamped sentiment, which actually means Thank You from the PCS Sushi Sentiments stamp set on the square background.

 Inside, I used the Thank You from the PCS Sushi Sentiments stamp set. I love the font!

I used the pretty papers from the Pink Paislee Take Me Away collection and added some pretty sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps Mocha Mint Dream sequin mix.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Kitty Bee Designs blog, where you'll find lots of inspiration!

Linked to:
PPPR Linky Party - October Link Up
DL Art - Thankful Thursday Oct Link Up
Mojo Monday - 471



8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I love the sushi rolls...too cute to eat!! The details and design are fabulous and fun!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I love the background paper. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinken cute! Super fun patterns and I love the little sushi rolls...so darn cute!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable Thank You card! I love the sushi and say sauce on your card! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karla! I've had a Crazy busy week and just finally got some free time to check out my Favorite blogs! YAY ME! :) What a Fantastic card! LOVE the neat papers and those adorable sushi rolls! Way CUTE!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card and a great take on the mojo sketch! So glad you were able to play along with us last week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the details on this card, so cute too. Thank you for joining us at CHNPPC.

    ReplyDelete