Sunday, March 19, 2017

Pretty Cute Stamps - The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow!

Hello! I'm sharing a cute get well card over at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog today, and since it is officially Spring I thought the PCS Rain Or Shine clear stamp set would be the perfect thing to use! I recently went through all my patterned paper and found this cute umbrella paper in my stash - it immediately made me think of this adorable stamp set!

I stamped the umbrella on some patterned paper and used my Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers to add some colour to the edges and handle before popping up with foam dots.  I really love the font on 'The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow' sentiment from the set!

I've been playing around with my new Distress Oxide Inks and created a background with some fun splatters! These inks are awesome!! I used my CTMH oval cutting system to cut out a piece of the background along with a black mat. I love the way the sunshine stamp in the Rain Or Shine stamp set peeks out from behind the umbrella! I added some yellow marker colour on the sun and then dropped some Glossy Accents over the oval and umbrella to look like rain drops.

I tied a pretty blue silk ribbon and added my favourite sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps!

I love all the fun sentiments in this set - and this was perfect for my get well card, and these little rubber boots are so adorable with a matching paper pieced print!

Be sure to head over to the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to see lots more inspiration!

Here's a look at this cute set:
 Rain Or Shine 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope things are sunny for you this week <3

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday March Linky Challenge
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - March Challenge



3 comments:

  1. Love this card for the first day of Spring! The umbrellas are adorable and I love the way you popped up the layers! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. The soft colors make you thing of spring and the spring showers that come with this time of year. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Love the inside. Thanks you so much for joining our challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete